You might have heard about the popularity of wearing earphones or headphones that wrap around your neck, but have you actually thought about how expensive these products can be? That is why this blog post will focus on the best neckband earphone under 2000 in India.
What is a neckband earphones?
Neckband earphones are a type of wireless head-worn headphone that sits around the neck. It is likely that they’ll be one of the most popular headphones in the future, especially since they’re already becoming mainstream. If you like hiphop, metal or pop music, you’ll love this kind of headphone. In fact, they’re mostly used by people who like to listen to these genres of music.
Best neckband earphones under 2000 in india
This blog will help you find and pick the best neckband earphone under 2000 INR in India. It will provide you with some of the best features and functionalities that these devices have to offer.
OPPO ENCO M31
- 【AI-Powered Noise Reduction】Industry-leading AI-powered noise reduction algorithm keeps your calls crystal clear in noisy conditions.
- 【Long Battery Life for Calls and Music】Sufficient power can support up to 12 Hours of use
- 【Certified Hi-Res Wireless Audio】Hear every detail in a broader spectrum of sounds with a frequency range extended to 40KHz.
- 【IPX5 Water Resistant】Earphones are professionally designed and are certified IPX5 waterproof.
- 【Supports Android and iOS】The earphones can be perfectly adapted to Android phones and Apple phones
- Driver sensitivity 101.9dB @1kHz, Frequency response range 20Hz-20KHz（44.1KHz), 20Hz-40KHz（LDAC96KHz，990Kbps, Microphone sensitivity -38 dBV/Pa
SENNHEISER CX 120BT
- High-quality audio with aptX and SBC codec support and additional aptX Low Latency
- Bluetooth 4.1 technology for seamless connectivity
- 6 hours of battery life, with 1.5 hour to charge via micro USB
- Call and music management via intuitive three-button remote
- Designed for comfort with three interchangeable ear tip sizes included for optimal fit and sound isolation
- Wearing style: Neckband
ONEPLUS BULLETS WIRELESS Z BASS EDITION
The Bass Edition comes equipped with Bluetooth v5.0 and is fully compatible with all smartphones.
- Usage : Wireless Headphones for casual and daily usage
- Battery Life : Up to 15 Hours of battery life. Quick Charge : Quick charge in 10mins for 60mins playback. Frequency Response : 20 Hz–20,000 Hz (44.1 kHz Sampling). Magnet: Neodymium
- Headphones with Mic : In-Built Mic for Hands free calling with HD voice
- Driver Unit : 9mm driver unit offers clear sound quality, Battery Charge Time – Approx. 3.0 hrs, Battery Life(Waiting Time) – Max. 200hrs
- Tangle Free Design : Magnetic housing and Tangle free cable for easy listening
- Light Weight : Portable headphones with ultra lightweight at 15g design
- Voice assistant : Google Assistant for voice access to music, information and more. Activate with a simple touch. Colour Options : 2 classic colours to blend into your outfit
REALME BUDS WIRELESS 2 NEO
- Frequency Response 20Hz-20KHz
- USB Type-C Fast Charging (10mins Charge for 120mins Playback) and up to 17 hours Total Playback (at 50% volume). 11.2mm Dynamic Bass Boost Driver that give deep and punchy bass experience
- Multi-Device Switching with Magnetic Instant Connection that also enables Auto ON/OFF for seamless audio connection
- ENC (Environment Noise Cancellation) for Crystal clear Calls
- IPX4 Water Resistant
JBL TUNE 215BT
- Enjoy balanced sound without artificially enhanced Bass and volume that hurts your ears. This helps you enjoy the full bandwidth of crystal clear audio with no distortion
- 12.5mm Dynamic Drivers cased in ergonomically designed comfort fit earbuds
- 16 Hours Playtime under optimum audio setting, Bluetooth frequency 2.400 GHz – 2.4835 GHz
- Quick Charging – 10 min of charge provides one 1 Hour playtime and while overall charging takes less than 2 Hours
- Multi-Point Connectivity allowing seamless switch between two devices, Enjoy lossless quality music with Bluetooth 5.0
- Audio Specifications : Frequency response 20 Hz – 20 kHz ; Impedance 20 ohm ; Sensitivity 118 dB SPL@ 1kHz 1mW ; Microphone sensitivity -25 dBV/Pa @1kHz
- With 3 Button remote, access Hands free calling or enable Voice Assistance activation on your mobile device
You can conveniently listen to music or answer phone calls as you exercise, with the DIZO wireless headset. Sporting a built-in driver with Bass Boost+, this headset delivers deep bass and thumping beats. You can speak with a loved one even when you’re in a noisy environment, as this headset’s noise cancellation technology cuts down on ambient sounds. Moreover, made from TPE material in a lightweight form factor, this headset is comfortable to wear throughout the day.
- With Mic:Yes
- Bluetooth version: 5
- Wireless range: 10 m
- Charging time: 2 hrs
- 11.2mm Dynamic Bass Boost Driver
- 88ms Super Low Latency
- IPX4 Water Resistant
- 10mins Charge for 120 mins Playback
Important features to consider in a good neckband earphone
A neckband is a type of headset that fits around the neck and hangs on your shoulders. They are more comfortable than traditional earphones, as they do not need to be plugged into your ears. Unlike traditional earphones, which can become loose and fall off if you move too much, a neckband stays in place. A good quality product will have an adjustable fit, so it can be made to fit snugly around your head instead of sloping down over your face.
If you are in the market for a top-notch earphone that is not too pricey and delivers good performance, then these headphones will be a great option. They come with quality features that make them worth the money.