CNG Pump Dealership 2021 Application Form & License cost is available at nexgenenergia.com, Apply Online For CNG / EV charging pump or CBG / Diesel production plant or brick making plant or waste collection & segregation plant or distribution diesel / bio-fertilizer / carbon black / RDF / Brick plant.
If you are looking to earn 6-7 figure per month, then this article is for you. Now you can apply for CNG Pump Dealership 2021, Electric Vehicle (EV) Charging Station license and CNG / CBG Gas Production Plant. As per the renewable energy policy of 2018, led by Mr Narendra Modi, a great opportunity of CNG Dealership is being given to anyone who is interested and Nexgen Energia Limited is giving a chance to take the benefits of this policy to all such people who are interested.
Eligibility For CNG Pump Dealership
Any person who wants to open a new business or any company that is already invested in other business but wants to expand a new business is welcomed to do so. Although, the person must be eligible for following:
- he/she must be permanent resident of India.
- For the CNG Pump Dealership person should be 10th pass as education qualification.
- Age limit for eligibility is 21 years to 55 years
Benefits Of CNG Pump Dealership
Acc. to central govt last statement people availing this dealership will get following benefits:
- Loans from nationalized banks
- Government subsidy
- Rebate of 5 years income tax
CNG Pump Dealership Procedure and Online Application Form
Follow steps given below to apply for CNG Pump Dealership :
- First of all you need to visit the website: nexgenenergia.com
- At the homepage itself, you’ll be able to see the option of “Application form” in the header menu.
- An application form of CNG Pump Dealership will appear on your screen.
- The application form will ask you for your basic details, project type, investment amount, land type etc. Fill in all the information carefully and click on “Submit Application”.
Companies Providing CNG Pump Dealership
- ‘Gas Authority of India Limited (GAIL)
- Hindustan Petroleum Corporation (HPCL)
- Indraprastha Gas Limited (IGL)
- Mahanagar Gas Limited (MGL)
- Gujarat State Petroleum Corporation Limited (GSPC)
- Mahanagar Natural Gas Limited (MNGL)
- Indo-Bright Petroleum Private Limited (IBP)
CNG Pump Dealership License Cost & Overall Investment
The investment amount for opening of new business is shown below in the table:-
|CBG Production Plant||2.99 crore (license fees not included)||Bankable Project & Govt. Subsidy Available|
|DIESEL Production Plant||4.99 crore||Bankable Project (License Cost not included)|
|CNG Pump||75 lakh||Including license cost & operational cost of pump|
|EV Charging Pump||30 lakh||License Fees and machine cost included|
|Brick Making Plant||30 lakh||Machine and license cost included|
|Waste Collection and Segregation Plant||2.50 crore|
|Distribution Diesel / Bio-Fertilizer / Carbon Black / RDF / Brick||15 lakh|
Alternative Method To Apply For CNG Pump Dealership
If you are not able to operate site properly or having any issue , you can easily download the Nexgen Energia app and apply from it. Apart from that, if you already have a profile or bio-data ready, you can directly email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or businessnge@gmail with appropriate subject line and details about your intent.
If you need more information about the dealership, you can simply give a missed call on 7419502123 and the company will revert back within a week.
CNG Pump Dealership Plot/Land Eligibility Criteria
- The land must be free from dispute
- Must be on the name of the applicant.
- Should be in such location that it is well connected to highways or main roads.
- Dimensions must be 700 sq. meters for LMVs (Light Motor Vehicles) with approx 25 meters frontage. For Transport Vehicles plot/land dimensions are 1500 sq. meters with approx. 50 meters of frontage.
- Must be fulfilled by laws of authority.
Minimum Investment For CNG Pump Dealership
Minimum amount required for CNG Pump Dealership is 75 lakhs.