Bharti Airtel Limited Company also known as Airtel. If you’re new to airtel and don’t know How To Check Airtel Data Balance? Well this post is for you then, you can simply read and apply Airtel USSD codes to check airtel data balance and many other services. With help of airtel data balance, we can also check how much limit is left in daily 1GB/2GB plans.
There are basically 3 methods to check your Airtel Data Balance. All methods can be used for both Android/iOS devices.
How To Check Airtel Data Balance 2021 : USSD CODES
- By Downloading My Airtel App on your Android/iOS Device to check airtel data balance usage, other plans & offers.
- We can also check airtel data usage by visiting nearest airtel self-care service centers.
- Most used way to check airtel data balance is by applying USSD codes.
1. Check Airtel Data Balance With My Airtel App
We can manage all our airtel services through MyAirtelApp. This app is available for both Android and iOS devices. Features that can be used on MyAirtelApp :
- Checking airtel data usage with validity of the active pack.
- Other offers for prepaid/postpaid recharge, Data Packs, vas service loan, transferring data balance. Once you download the app, you don’t need to apply USSD codes.
- Download My Airtel App.
- Signup or login the app with your Airtel mobile number you want to check balance for. You can add many more numbers of your family too.
- Now you can see all airtel services and data balance on app dashboard.
2. Checking Airtel Data Balance With Self-Care Services
Airtel Self-Care Services is same as MyAirtelApp. With this you can check all your services usage like app.
- Visit Airtel Selfcare Help.
- Enter your airtel registered mobile number and login account with OTP (One time Password).
- Now you can check your airtel main balance and data balance on self-care service dashboard.
3. Airtel USSD codes to check Main Balance, Data & Validity
We can use following Airtel USSD codes to check data balance usage. Below are both USSD Codes to check Airtel Calling Balance and Data Usage.
- Dial *123# to check your Airtel mobile number Calling Balance and Validity.
- Dial *121# and enter 5 to check Airtel 3G/4G data balance with the help airtel USSD code.
You can easily check airtel data balance with help of USSD codes.
Hope these 3 methods have helped you to check Airtel Data Balance and other Airtel Services. If you need any more help, you can always contact Airtel Customer Care.